Subject: Hypatia Stone By: Danny Date: 19/05/2019

Love the show. Generally speaking, you guys are definitely on to something revolutionary. I was watching the episode with the superconducting meteorites and couldn’t help but connect another episode that had a similar passage. Apologies as I cannot recall the exact episode, however it included mercury as a super conductor. Within this same episode, there was an experiment preformed where a super conductor similar to mercury was cooled and levitated above a track.

As stated in s13 e12, I believe these meteorites such as the Hypatia stone, are pieces of ancient machines that utilized these super conductors along with the energetic fields within planets like ours, to be able to fly anywhere they wanted.

There seems to be a connection between pyramids with mercury pools, or any structure that seemed to have supported liquid mercury, and these super conducting meteorites or “fragments of ancient machines”.

This connection only makes sense if you think about it in the following way... Ancient crafts were designed and made structurally with super conductor materials (Hypatia stone like materials) . In these crafts were a liquid mercury based propulsion system (which is also mentioned somewhere in an episode). Since the craft itself is made from a super conductor, and the propulsion system was also designed with a liquid super conductor, the craft could easily harness the energy it needed wirelessly through a network of super conducting power plants a.k.a the great pyramid etc.

This concept has probably already been thought of but I wanted to share it because I made these connections on my own. Thanks for reading!

New comment

Contact

Ancient Alien History

Toronto, Ontario Canada

KGRA-DB Logo                                     DM-DB Logo

Poll

Who's Your Favorite Cast Member?

Robert Clotworthy (512)

14%

Erich von Daniken (125)

4%

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (558)

16%

Philip Coppens (65)

2%

David Hatcher Childress (1,292)

36%

George Noory (54)

2%

Jason Martell (35)

1%

Jonathan Young (54)

2%

William J Birnes (61)

2%

Graham Hancock (35)

1%

Michael Dennin (46)

1%

Linda Moulton Howe (142)

4%

Mike Bara (104)

3%

Robert Bauval (30)

1%

Richard Rader (61)

2%

William Henry (58)

2%

Michael Cremo (24)

1%

Sara Seager (56)

2%

Andrew Collins (31)

1%

Nick Redfern (26)

1%

Robert Schoch (34)

1%

David Wilcock (86)

2%

Peter Fiebag (59)

2%

Total votes: 3548

Get it on Google Play

Ancient Merchant Cart

Ancient Alien History Logo Mug

gods, Aliens

or

Technologically Advanced Ancient Civilizations?

Nonetheless:

Neither this Website nor any view or opinion expressed in it, nor the context in which the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis and its application, to any likeness of Ancient Aliens™, is approved or endorsed by, or is in any way associated with the production company, Prometheus Entertainment™, or A&E Television Networks™, The History Channel™, or anyone else connected with the making of the television series Ancient Aliens™.

Please standby...