Subject: Sightings/Experiences By: Kim Taylor-Gonzales Date: 06/04/2019

Before I tell you about what I’ve seen and experienced, I think it’s important that you know that as a child, I was never allowed to watch or read anything involving witchcraft, magic or aliens. It went against my parents religious beliefs.

When I was about 12 years old, we lived in Fayetteville, North Carolina (1972). I was outside playing with a large group of neighborhood kids when we all saw a cigar shaped vessel above us. Everyone came to a complete stop at the same time. There was no sound at all. We all stood there, heads up, mouths open...then it was suddenly gone. It frightened all of so much, we ran home and didn’t play outside for weeks.

In 1990, my husband and I were sound asleep. For me, it was a dreamless sleep. Suddenly, I woke up in a state of fear. My heart was pounding and I felt threatened. Also, I felt frozen, unable to move. I “felt” someone near me on my side of the bed. I moved my eyes in that direction and have never in my life felt such gut wrenching terror as I did at that moment. There were 6-7 small gray humanoid figures. Large eyes. Just standing there looking at me. I couldn’t scream, couldn’t move. In my mind, I was screaming out to God, screaming for help. It seemed like forever, but was in reality, probably only minutes. Suddenly, I was able to move, they were gone. I jerked up into a sitting position, crying, hysterical and frightened beyond speech. It woke up my husband. I give him huge kudos...he believed me. He stayed up with me the rest of the night, since I was too frightened to go back to sleep.

In 1999, my youngest daughter and I were on a back road in Florida. We lived in Okechobee and were returning home from Orlando after visiting my grandparents. Suddenly, my car radio went to static, and the engine stopped running smoothly. Suddenly, we noticed a bright, neon greenish glowing light that was traveling a straight line, stopped, went down, stopped and then, suddenly shot straight up and disappeared. It was so fast it made the light looks like a streak that disappeared faster than you can blink. The car radio came back on and the car was running smoothly again. Needless to say, Nikki and I both were scared spitless. She started crying and said momma, please get home fast. And I did just that.

I’ve had other experiences, but I think this is enough for now. To this day, it leaves me feeling uneasy and this has been enough sharing in one sitting.

New comment

Contact

Ancient Alien History

Toronto, Ontario Canada

KGRA-DB Logo                                     DM-DB Logo

Poll

Who's Your Favorite Cast Member?

Robert Clotworthy (515)

14%

Erich von Daniken (126)

4%

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (570)

16%

Philip Coppens (66)

2%

David Hatcher Childress (1,302)

36%

George Noory (54)

2%

Jason Martell (35)

1%

Jonathan Young (56)

2%

William J Birnes (62)

2%

Graham Hancock (37)

1%

Michael Dennin (47)

1%

Linda Moulton Howe (148)

4%

Mike Bara (104)

3%

Robert Bauval (30)

1%

Richard Rader (63)

2%

William Henry (59)

2%

Michael Cremo (24)

1%

Sara Seager (57)

2%

Andrew Collins (31)

1%

Nick Redfern (26)

1%

Robert Schoch (34)

1%

David Wilcock (88)

2%

Peter Fiebag (61)

2%

Total votes: 3595

Get it on Google Play

Ancient Merchant Cart

Ancient Alien History Logo Mug

gods, Aliens

or

Technologically Advanced Ancient Civilizations?

Nonetheless:

Neither this Website nor any view or opinion expressed in it, nor the context in which the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis and its application, to any likeness of Ancient Aliens™, is approved or endorsed by, or is in any way associated with the production company, Prometheus Entertainment™, or A&E Television Networks™, The History Channel™, or anyone else connected with the making of the television series Ancient Aliens™.

Please standby...